The Companies Acts have greatly increased the role and responsibilities of company secretaries and directors.
Non compliance with statutory obligations can lead to significant late filing fees. It is therefore vital that your company meets all its statutory obligations.
We offer a wide range of services to ensure your company meets all of its statutory obligations.
- Preparing and filing annual returns
- Filing un-audited financial statements
- Maintaining minutes of meetings of directors and minutes of general meetings
- Incorporation of companies in Ireland
- Registering Business names
- Voluntary strike off