We have a depth of experience in dealing with new business ventures of varying types. Whether you intend to operate as a sole trader, in partnership or as a limited company we recommend that you seek professional advice at the earliest opportunity. We will undertake an initial discussion either at our own offices or at your premises FREE OF CHARGE.
We provide advice on the following areas:
- Choosing and registering a name for your business
- Registering for taxation
- Setting up accounting systems
- Ensuring that your business meets all applicable legislation and regulations
Sole Trade or Partnership or Limited Company?
The ultimate decision will depend on a number of factors including the type of business, the number of people involved in the running of the business, whether investors are required, what profits are expected in the business.
- Review the benefits and disadvantages of self-employed status or a limited company
- Liaise with both your bank and solicitor where formal documentation or deeds are required
- Establish contact with various tax offices covering income and corporation tax as well as PAYE and VAT
- Carry out the limited company formation process on your behalf dealing with all necessary registration matters